Slide images
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

luigi402007
Novice

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  19:21:34  Show Profile  Visit luigi402007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I just want to create an automatic slideshow with four images, I just insert first the slide image from the left menu, then double click the first image on the stage and insert the other three from the popup window, is that the correct way to do it? After that, I want to preview the effect wit F11 but I got this error: (80040001) Picture1: Error exporting image 'Picture1'. clsMemDC.createDC.hDib not created.

What's the problem?
Thank you!

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2007 :  08:40:38  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The error shown is raised when the system has no more GDI resources.
I suggest you to close some applications then retry

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

luigi402007
Novice

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2007 :  00:25:17  Show Profile  Visit luigi402007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Davide for your response, that worked. Also, I need to know if it's possible to do stencils. How can i make them? I'm using a lot rrect1.D.H.E.o, but need one with two rounded corners on the top and two straight corners at the bottom. Can you help me on this? Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

luigi402007
Novice

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2007 :  00:38:46  Show Profile  Visit luigi402007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Never mind Davide, I found the option to do stencils on the forum and also on the menu. Thank you! (I'll search first next time).
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2007 :  08:42:12  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No problems ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000