Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 I would like to help in translating Dynamic HTML Editor!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ens@rija
Novice

Bosnia and Herzegovina
10 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2003 :  10:35:57  Show Profile  Visit Ens@rija's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi every one....
I would like to participate in promoting freeware programs by helping in translating it to other languages...
I am Bosnian guy and i am currently working with other program developer (such as ZipGenius)... not in coding but same thing that i offer here... translating to language that nations of ex. Yugoslavia would understand (Bosnians, Serbians, Croatian, Montenegrains and some Albanians and Makedonians...)
i would like to do it with Dynamic HTML Editor.. since it is nice and has many greate fetures....

If you like my offer contact me on my e-mail or via IM.
Best regards...

Where in the hell is my pen?? OK... i'll put signature later... i don't have a PEN!!

Edited by - Ens@rija on 01 Jul 2003 10:39:47

n/a
deleted

492 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2003 :  12:06:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Ens@rija !!!

Thanks 4 your offer ...

Soon the Site Admin (s.dav) will reply.

Thank You again.

Ciao Ciao De.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Pelle
Super User

Italy
275 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2003 :  14:03:29  Show Profile  Visit Pelle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ens@rija

Hi every one....

Welcome in our forum!!

Pelle.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2003 :  21:41:04  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ens@rija

Hi every one....
I would like to participate in promoting freeware programs by helping in translating it to other languages...
I am Bosnian guy and i am currently working with other program developer (such as ZipGenius)... not in coding but same thing that i offer here... translating to language that nations of ex. Yugoslavia would understand (Bosnians, Serbians, Croatian, Montenegrains and some Albanians and Makedonians...)
i would like to do it with Dynamic HTML Editor.. since it is nice and has many greate fetures....

If you like my offer contact me on my e-mail or via IM.
Best regards...

Thank you for this offert;
At this time Dynamic HTML Editor has not a multilanguage support
I try to do this very soon and then i contact you!

Redards, Davide

Regards, Davide

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page

Ens@rija
Novice

Bosnia and Herzegovina
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  15:33:21  Show Profile  Visit Ens@rija's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again... never mind i can wait.. till then...
I would like to give some suggestions regarding the programmed... you can decide whether they are useful or not:
1. You should put support for determining height and with or position by using percentage, cm and mm, or auto value... right now there is only pixels!
2. Other thing that could be put and that could be cool is to make support for layers... since CSS supports Z-index... you can make layers instead of them
3. To make, somehow, option for page alignment: left, right or center (on which is my point)... it is easy to make left and right alignment by putting left and right value for objects position... but center is little bit harder... but if there is some kind of option to choose page alignment... and when user does that... program (maybe...) could make one main layer that will contain then all other objects....
4. Exporting the work is a bit complicate... if you could make obvious separation between each option while saving document it would be better and nice (some graphic and dividers would help)

Programme is cool and i am trying to help... i think that you will get something useful from my suggestions

Where in the hell is my pen?? OK... i'll put signature later... i don't have a PEN!!

Edited by - Ens@rija on 14 Jul 2003 15:38:36
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

492 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  18:57:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot for the suggestions Ens@rija. s.dav will reply asap.
Thank you again.

Ciao Ciao De.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000