Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum & Site (Forum e Sito)
 Information (or Problems) about Forum and Site
 Video

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
golfsailor Posted - 28 May 2014 : 21:27:07
Tried many ways. Have no problem showing a video but when I have more than one on the same page, how to navigate through the videos as it was a gallery with images ?

I may use a player with the possibility to just change the item or file to show, but the Hex ... use the file not from the image link.

The Carousel position in the wrong place. Goes into a part reserved for the Master page.

Any ideas ?

Jin
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 02 Jun 2014 : 22:46:50
1) no there isn't a limit
2) I suggest you to check the "One Thumb Gallery" extension; it does exactly what you want
golfsailor Posted - 01 Jun 2014 : 13:50:03
Hi Davide,

a couple of things.
1) is there a limit on how many images there might be in a HTML5 big Hexbox Gallery ?? Could be it's 64 ?

2) I would like to have that gallery on a page (or many) but not visible. When clicking on a picture the event should be able to show the images from the Hexbox gallery as if I clicked the gallery. Which should still be hidden.

Jin
golfsailor Posted - 30 May 2014 : 05:55:52
quote:
Originally posted by s.dav

So you want a gallery for videos?

Oh, yes playing around a little with Projekktor and playlists. Guess the nicest way would be a javascript call setting play item to the filename, and width and height for the video window wich then could open like you do with Hexbox for images. Then I can have many videos represented by a photo on the screen. Very very nice !

Jin
s.dav Posted - 30 May 2014 : 02:20:02
So you want a gallery for videos?

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000