Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum & Site (Forum e Sito)
 Information (or Problems) about Forum and Site
 cannot change htm file

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
skyborn Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 03:44:55
I have several *.htm files tied to "buttons" on the master page and on 5 other pages. The supporting files (grlablex/etc)work fine, but on any one of the several other pages clicking the "home" button gives me a 404 file not found. That's because each "home" button page referes back to index.htm.(master page) I had inadvertanly saved and exported 2 of these with Index.htm. Got the 404's on those pages. Problem is I went back and redid them with "index.htm as the link, saved and reexported and published them, uploaded to the site and they are still showing up in the online code as Index.htm. I have done this several times, and refreshed the code etc, but I cannot get the program to publish them right - as "index.htm" not Index.htm. What, please tell me am I doing wrong?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 29 Jul 2011 : 10:41:24
Skyborn,

please give people the time to read your post ;-)

Simply change the "Index.dhe" file to "index.dhe" (with the 'I' in lowercase)

If the problem persists send me the project and I'll fix it for you; I've never changed a generated .htm file by hands; the program permits you to do what you want with your page.
skyborn Posted - 28 Jul 2011 : 20:56:34
Thanks for anyone who read it. Can't figure it out, but used a different program to edit the files and uploaded with filezilla. I'll figure it out someday. Thanks

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000