|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 01 Oct 2010 : 19:22:18
who knows how to get visual lightbox gallery into the site?
http://visuallightbox.com/ I think directly to the page
thanx for help
|3 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 02 Oct 2010 : 15:02:24
T Toon: thanx - I tried this way before but it doesn?t work -
- and show it in iframe /It's not exactly what I want / - because shaded and the preview is only in this frame
I know about DHE gallery /but in this gallery its not possible to change "skin" /
100% I'm doing something wrong, but I do not know what((-:
||Posted - 02 Oct 2010 : 07:23:31
So it generates a page. You can insert the code into your own page or show it s an iframe.
But did you know DHE has it's own Lightbox gallery extension?
||Posted - 02 Oct 2010 : 07:20:20
In the manual of VL is says:
Part 7 - Add Visual LightBox inside your own page.
Visual LightBox generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page where you want to add image gallery.
* Export your LightBox gallery using Visual LightBox app in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.