Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 News and Announcements
 Dynamic HTML Editor 5.7 released!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
s.dav Posted - 25 Sep 2010 : 10:18:55
Dynamic HTML Editor 5.7 has been released; this version contains a lot of new features like a new menu editor object, enhanced the support for image galleries, a new page properties panel, support for many popular sites, new html import feature, etc...

Check some new features here:

http://www.dynamic-html-editor.com/en/dhwe57.asp
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 29 Sep 2010 : 17:03:08
The registration method changes starting from version 5.7 so after upgrading to this version you need to Re-register the program using the data you already have (usually you need only to press the "Register Now" button)
ve2aue Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 21:48:08
quote:
Originally posted by marloes

The registration is gone after installing it. Last time it also was after updating. I did activate it without any problems then on my both computers. But now I only could activate it on my laptop. On my desktop an error occurs which tells me to wait several hours and then try again. I did, but the error still occurs. How can I solve this? Most of the time I use my desktop and I can not use DHE on it now, because it puts an icon on all the pages when it is not activated.

Hi all,

Have the same problem and same error messages

yesterday after noon it was register to me and today it si asking me to register again. I may done something wrong but I don't really know.

Andre
marloes Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 11:31:30
It does!! Thank you very much!!
s.dav Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 08:44:37
@marloes,

try today and the registration will work ;-)
Martin1 Posted - 28 Sep 2010 : 02:08:33
Man you added everything!!! All it now needs is a toaster and I am set for life!
marloes Posted - 27 Sep 2010 : 22:28:25
The registration is gone after installing it. Last time it also was after updating. I did activate it without any problems then on my both computers. But now I only could activate it on my laptop. On my desktop an error occurs which tells me to wait several hours and then try again. I did, but the error still occurs. How can I solve this? Most of the time I use my desktop and I can not use DHE on it now, because it puts an icon on all the pages when it is not activated.
petran Posted - 27 Sep 2010 : 09:55:37
Great Job Davide.
I like the HexBox extension very much.
siemens Posted - 26 Sep 2010 : 16:45:04
Nice job Davide, looks great, lots of new features.
Thanx.
Regards, Gijs

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000