Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 30 Day Trial versus Full Version Features

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Victor Kernes Posted - 13 Jun 2010 : 07:36:05
I posted a message similar to this 3 days ago but can't find it in the forum. I am currently using the 30-Day program to build a test site. Does anyone know if the Full Version of the Software offers a Drag and Drop Site Structure navigation Tree? For example, can you re-organize the sites pages without being alphabetically organized? And, can you drag and drop site pages in the tree, and have sub-pages attached to a primary page or folder, and have sub-pages attached to the sub-pages and so on? Also, is there a Drop Down Navigation Menu or Menu Extension that allows the Primary Page and it's sub pages to be automatically configured to display the sub-pages when the mouse rolls over the primary button of the drop down menu? Also, are there any Ajax Extensions available in the Full Version such as: List Box, Panel Bar or Accordian Panel Layout Region, Schedular, Site Map, Tab Strip or Tab Menu Top Layout region, Rotator, etc.? If a Panel Bar and Tab Strip Extensions are available, can they be placed within each other to take advantage of each others Accordian Panel and Tab Page functionality? Please get back.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 03 Jul 2010 : 11:55:40
For adding Text over pictures you should simply write a Label or GrLabel object over the picture; Shapes have the "Text" property that you can use.
Victor Kernes Posted - 02 Jul 2010 : 17:16:16
Hi Davide, I want them in general. Also, is there any way to add Text to Pictures, Shapes, and other objects? Vic
s.dav Posted - 02 Jul 2010 : 14:54:57
Sorry Victor, I'm very busy at the moment; another question: do you need these components for a specific site or do you want them in general?
Victor Kernes Posted - 02 Jul 2010 : 06:44:45
Davide, I sent you a personal e-mail message from the web site as you requested but I have not heard back from you. Vic
s.dav Posted - 15 Jun 2010 : 17:09:43
Victor, I don't know if anyone can help you in thid forum.

I'm a senior web programmer, please write me a private email and explain me in details what you need for your site and I'll check if I can help you. For example I need to know what do you need from Ajax components you mentioned before.

http://www.hexagora.com/en_contactus.asp

Victor Kernes Posted - 15 Jun 2010 : 16:17:07
Yes Davide, do you know anyone on this site or who has purchaed the software that has the programming knowledge to add these components to the software that I could pay them to do this for me? If so, could you forward there names to me please so I could get a quotation for the implementation? Thanks, Victor
s.dav Posted - 14 Jun 2010 : 09:18:00
I already know jquery and its plugins but the server side code has to be changed manually...
Victor Kernes Posted - 13 Jun 2010 : 23:47:56
Thank you Davide. In my search for a new Web Design Program to replace our current, out of production web software, I stumbled across these sites: 1. http://ui-patterns.com/patterns/ModuleTabs 2. http://jqueryui.com/demos/accordion/ 3. http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-ajax.aspx

These web sites claim that the coding for the Widget/Ajax/UI Components is ready to plug in to any site with minimal inetrface programming. Have you looked at or considered any of these? Victor
s.dav Posted - 13 Jun 2010 : 09:36:11
I think you need something different; you are requesting features that only a WEB programmer can manage and sure not using a graphical tool like this.
AJAX components need client code but also server-side code that need to be code specifically for the need of the user; a program cannot make such as thing automatically.

>Drag and Drop Site Structure navigation Tree

You can create folders and sub-folders; also subprojects but actually the Drag&Drop for project files has been disabled; I'm studying a better way. You can use Copy/Paste for moving files or simply the Windows Explorer.

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000