Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 How to create a dropdown menu?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
inwilddreams Posted - 20 May 2010 : 00:29:47
First, I love this program. It is really easy and user friendly. However, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to create a dropdown menu. My client wants a dropdown submenu when you mouse over the main menu links. I have searched help and this forum. I am missing something obviously. Why is this so difficult? Can someone give me a step by step explanation on how to create this? Thanks so much!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
inwilddreams Posted - 02 Jun 2010 : 18:41:53
I figured it out. I put way too many mouseover-mouseout controls. I made a hotspot, put 4 individual gfxcanvas buttons on it, and put mouseover-mouseout events on each button as well as the hotspot. I fixed it by making one gfxcanvas submenu, and putting a seperate hotspot over each submenu text, and only setting the events on the hotspot. Thanks for your help!
s.dav Posted - 02 Jun 2010 : 12:37:28
Strange, the menu on my homepage has been made in this way and works perfectly.
Try to enable the PNG32 support then retry...
inwilddreams Posted - 01 Jun 2010 : 21:46:55
Thank you, I figured it out. The only prob now is that in Explorer, (and only explorer) when you mouse over the submenu links or click to submenu links, they turn black. Any idea on how to fix this?
s.dav Posted - 21 May 2010 : 14:34:27
inwilddreams,

if you check on the samples project you'll find a sample for creating a drop-down menu;
actually I'm creating a drop-down menu tool on the program that will be ready soon.
Jan van Londen Posted - 20 May 2010 : 07:53:40
Possibility:

- Create a layer(1), on line invisible.
- Put buttons in the layer.
- Create a button above the layer. Give it a property "on mouse over" layer(10 visible)
- Make the layer disappear when mouse over other button.

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000