Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum & Site (Forum e Sito)
 OT (OffTopic, Vario)
 roll over+click on masterpage

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gerwinquak Posted - 18 Aug 2009 : 20:30:37

Hi,

I used the template company3 and added a graphical canvas to create a roll over on the buttons on top. On mouse on there appears a new button in a different color. This works fine.

But what I also want to do, is that the buttons, for instance "contact", stay highlighted once you have clicked on it. In other words, I want the button with the new color to replace the first default button once you are linked to the contact page. In this way you can see where you are on my site.

I have done this before by creating separate pages, but I don't know how to do this with a masterpage and shared pages. For all I know, the masterpage stays the same, and only the shared pages change.

Any tips?

To illustrate this, I found the following page:

http://www.jurang.co.uk

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 08 Sep 2009 : 09:48:28
I'll check for a solution after the release of the next version of Dynamic HTML Editor
Henrygun Posted - 08 Sep 2009 : 08:20:35
Create your graphic for the chosen menu option.
Put in on the side, which will be chosen by this menu option on exact the same position.
so do with all sides of your website.
Its working, but not a satisfying solution. Position changes on the menu-bar will cause mal displayed graphics.
gerwinquak Posted - 07 Sep 2009 : 23:05:47
any news?
s.dav Posted - 19 Aug 2009 : 08:54:02
Actually there is no official method; this is a very common problem, I'll think a solution ;-)

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000