Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other hexagora products
 Programs (Programmi)
 [bug?] Registration failure in WIN10

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nikolaus Posted - 18 Nov 2015 : 04:33:14
''Registration failed at c:\windows\system32\hexunicontrols32.ocx'' the win10 tells while trying to install a unicode enhanced prog on a win10 32bit machine.
Any ideas why the Hexagora ocx doesn't want to registrate? Btw., the version 3.1 seems to fail too.
Thanks, Nikolaus
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 30 Nov 2015 : 00:18:17
Sorry for the delay; no I'm not upset ;-)
The filename for the Inno Setup script is "Sample Install.iss"
Let me know if you'll experience any problems
nikolaus Posted - 28 Nov 2015 : 05:23:35
Hi Davide,
what's wrong?
Are you upset to read I didn't find that mysterious 'script' in the folder I installed your ocx?
Hmm .. do you plan to finish supporting your Unicode controls, because less and less support trafic (and possibly contracts on the controls suite) is on the go?
I'd be sad about that, because your controls suite is one of the most creative AND professional coded stuff to run around on the net...
:-(
Cheers, Nikolaus
nikolaus Posted - 25 Nov 2015 : 14:36:40
Thanks, but could you please name the file with that 'script'? I Didn't find any.
I searched the folder 'C:\Programme\HexUniControls3.2\' where I installed the ocx, besides the two subfolders 'VB6 Sample 1' and 'VB6 Sample 2'.
s.dav Posted - 25 Nov 2015 : 08:19:10
I suggest you to use "InnoSetup", you'll find a pre-configured script in the path where you installed our library
nikolaus Posted - 24 Nov 2015 : 12:14:12
Thank you for replying!
Please what do you mean by ''our installation package'' ???
I used built in Visual Studio 6.0 install packaging.
The only thing I was ''surprised'' about was, that the section ''[Setup1 Files]'' within the Setup List showed to ''DLLSelfRegister'' the ocx, where the ocx IS NOT A dll, is it?

[Setup1 Files]
File1=@HexUniControls32.ocx,$(WinSysPath),$(DLLSelfRegister),$(Shared),1/3/13 4:44:40 PM,2818048,3.2.0.3
s.dav Posted - 23 Nov 2015 : 07:38:08
Have you tried using our installation package? I think you used a wrong way to register the .ocx file
I tested it on Windows 10 64 bit and works perfectly

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000