Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 placement errors in IE en Firefox

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marloes Posted - 11 Dec 2013 : 07:20:45
I am using DHE 6.8.19 in Windows 8.1. When I view my websites in different browsers, I recognize that in Firefox (25.0.1) and Internet Explorer (11) some lables are not placed at the exact position on which I have put them. They used to be in de past! In Chrome, Opera and Safari the placement is still correct. Especially when the lable should cover a menu item it is very disturbing when it is not at the right position in IE and Firefox. Why is this and how can I solve it? For example (see the menu items): http://sportraadstichtsevecht.nl/ and http://amusicme.nl/. The text of the menu item that is covered (because this is the page you are on) should be on the exact same place as the text of this item in the menu when it is not covered. It is not in Firefox and IE.......
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
waleed030 Posted - 02 Apr 2015 : 21:31:11
In this second way; if a user knows the exact link of your videos it will be able to download it.
marloes Posted - 10 May 2014 : 08:22:21
This is not a cache problem. I have solved it by making seperate labels for al links. But this used not to be necessary.........
s.dav Posted - 16 Dec 2013 : 00:05:59
marloes,

I have just checked your sites on my IE11 (under Win7) but all seems to work perfectly...
Are you sure this is not a cache problem? I suggest you to clear your browser "cache" then retry

Let me know

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000