Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Frames

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
colinsrea Posted - 05 Jul 2005 : 16:42:50
I need to create a frame that will load in a common template when called from a menu system,

IE:- main menu on side with sub menus, when click on a submenu a page will load to the centre of the template,these pages include html links to various sites. the main page menu and submenu system contains about 50 pages(new windows) so rather build 50 main templates with menus & submenus I have decided to create 1 template with the menus & submenus and have a frame in the centre that will be called from these submenus, but I haven't been able to find how it is done with Dynamic HTML Editor site builder 2.3.19

Your help musc appreciated

Colin[2 ?:-|]
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 06 Jul 2005 : 09:02:56
You can make this thing in two methods:

1- Create your main page then draw a generic object (IFRAME) choosing the file you want to be loaded into the FRAME (it can be also a .dhe file)
2- Create a standard HTML page using a text editor like notepad. You can put this page into the root of your site or you can add the page directly to the dhe project.

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000