Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum & Site (Forum e Sito)
 Advice, idea and suggestions
 Idea...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anima3 Posted - 30 Jan 2009 : 17:20:32
Just my 2 cents.. :)

I think that it would be very useful to have a section called "Constructive criticism" where we could post links to pages we are working on and get opinions & suggestions. I know that there is the "Web sites built with Dynamic HTML Editor" section but it's not very clear whether it is a place to show off sites that are completed, or if it's acceptable to ask for constructive criticism.

Anyone agree?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Huss1983 Posted - 28 Aug 2016 : 07:00:51
quote:
Originally posted by anima3

Just my 2 cents.. :)

I think that it would be very useful to have a section called "Constructive criticism" where we could post http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/ to pages we are working on and get opinions & suggestions. I know that there is the "Web sites built with Dynamic HTML Editor" section but it's not very clear whether it is a place to show off sites that are completed, or if it's acceptable to ask for constructive criticism.

Anyone agree?

that was a very nice idae. welcoming constructive criticism in a particular website is very useful especially to those who have a very broad kind of thinking. there are posts that should be limited only and there are also posts that needs an additional attention. very wise idea.
anima3 Posted - 18 Feb 2009 : 22:50:51
That would be perfect!
s.dav Posted - 18 Feb 2009 : 08:31:10
The section "Web sites built with Dynamic HTML Editor" should contains constructed and under-construction sites.
But if you like another different section we can make a poll votation ;-)
IsacNewton Posted - 18 Feb 2009 : 05:38:12
Good idea.

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000